Living with Shiftwork
This seminar introduces participants to key information around managing shiftwork and fatigue. Participants will learn to use the Four Pillars of Shiftwork Success® which are managing sleep, alertness, physical activity and work-life balance.
Living with Shiftwork has been completed by over 12,000 shiftworkers.
- Duration: one hour
- Number of participants: max – 4
- Delivery method: ZOOM
- Timing: log on is 10 mins prior to commencement
- Why is shiftwork different to day work?
- Overview of causes and risks of workplace fatigue
- Sleep architecture and the impact of working shifts
- Developing a personalised action plan using The 4 Pillars of Shiftwork Success®
You will receive:
- A PDF of our booklet – ‘Shiftworkers Handbook’
- A sleep quality questionnaire to identify the true cause of your sleep issues
- A certificate of attendance
- Follow up phone call if needed
Read what SPARK Safety Manager – Case Clement had to say about this seminar
“The shiftwork seminar last Monday night, was brilliant and informative.The team really got into what Fiona was talking about, and enjoyed the group exercises to keep the attention focused.
All important information. I would recommend any shiftwork team in Spark (day or night) at the very least attend a seminar once every year. We also liked receiving a copy of Fiona’s book ‘Getting A Good Night’s Sleep’ for our library.
I would recommend that team leaders attend a workshop that is usually 2-3 hours for team guidance in rostered shifts. Shiftwork Services also provide a service where they audit your teams roster to ensure maximum productivity whilst reducing stress and fatigue levels. The team and I thank you for the opportunity, well worth the effort.”
Case Clement – Spark
Ask about the complimentary 15 minute add on about scientifically assessing workplace fatigue.
For current news, articles, events and discussions about sleep matters you are invited to join The Good Sleep Forum – Facebook Group
Pricing: $120 + GST