Train the Trainer
This workshop is designed to provide your staff with key information, tools, and skills to help them support their shiftworking colleagues to work safer and live better.
- Why is shiftwork different to day work?
- Causes of workplace fatigue
- Using the 4 Pillars of Shiftwork Success® – sleep, alertness, keeping active, and work-life balance
- Coaching skills to help you provide the best support possible
- Ethical considerations
- Powering up your toolbox to help you measure progress
- Bringing it all together – real-world situations
- Round table discussion and action plan.
BONUS – extra, learn how to assess fatigue using a biomathematical approach.
“This course was Informative, interactive, useful, and empowering. We can now overcome some logistic challenges. We can expect an increase in safety and wellness.”
Chris Labes – Health and Safety Manager, Matarua Valley Milk.
You will receive:
- PPT presentation to use with your staff
- A copy of my book ‘Getting A Good Night’s Sleep
- License to deliver the workshop for 12 months
- Telephone support as needed
- Set of professional pdf handouts to use as needed.
- Certificate of completion