Sleep Skills for 2022 – a seminar for anyone who needs to get a better night’s sleep
Sleep Skills for 2022
This presentation is for anyone who needs to learn to sleep better without medication.
Duration: one hour
Number of participants: max – 4
Delivery method: ZOOM
Timing: log on is 10 mins prior to commencement
- What is sleep and why does it matter
- Common sleep problems including getting to sleep, staying asleep and quality of sleep
- Sleeping well in spite of stress and worry
- Six key strategies explained to help you sleep better and feel better
- Developing your own sleep management plan with measurable outcomes
You will receive:
- A sleep diary pdf
- A questionnaire to help you identify your sleep problem and track progress
- 20 % discount on books and consultations
At the end of the seminar I will be available to answer questions.
“Fiona is a great presenter – the information here is relevant, interesting and I am keen to make a few changes to improve my sleep.”
James D – Spark.
For current news, articles, events and discussions about sleep matters you are invited to join
The Good Sleep Forum – Facebook Group
Pricing$: $120 + GST