Safe, Healthy and Productive Shiftworkers – Fiona Johnston Chairing at Conferenz Event
This important new event brings together industry experts, senior managers, academics and stakeholders to showcase, examine and discuss the key aspects of modern shiftworking. Join them to get the best for workers and their managers involved in the 24/7 workforce in 2020.
Be in the room to enjoy:
- New thinking in the struggle against workforce fatigue
- Policy & standard updates on employment laws
- Rostering techniques, tools, tips and tricks
- Health, safety and wellbeing updates from a healthcare and legal perspective
- Case studies of successful management of shiftworkers on high value projects
- Presentations from industry leaders about how they operate their 24/7 workforce
This conference covers four important sections of content affecting shiftworkers in New Zealand:
- Legal compliance with health and safety
- Rostering, productivity and engagement
- Responding to fatigue in the workplace
- Delivering workplace education, support and engagement
We are able to offer our clients 20% discount. To claim your discount register your interest below and we will send you a discount voucher.