My Healthy Habit – Free Seminar with Guest Speaker – Helen Blair
This seminar introduces key health and wellbeing foundations and a simple method for putting them into practice. Participants learn about the importance of sleep, movement and nutrition to human performance and health.
- Duration: one hour
- Delivery method: ZOOM – link will be sent when registration is received
- Timing: log on is 10 mins prior to commencement
- Why we have habits – good and bad
- What makes up health and fitness?
- We’re made to move
- Balance your body systems
- Eat to fuel, build, protect and prevent
- The tiny habit approach to putting knowing into doing.
You will receive:
- An editable PDF to design healthy habits
- Follow up phone call if requested
Read what an Auckland District Health Board Manager had to say about this seminar
“Thanks very much for your time yesterday. [Healthy Habits for Busy Lives] was really well received and I think the bite size changes message works well for our audience.”
Helen is an online health and fitness coach, who helps busy people create habits to be healthier, fitter and age in the best possible shape.
In a 20 year career as a Human Resources Professional, Helen has experienced being a busy woman struggling to care for herself. She’s now on a mission to help others do it way better than she did. And it’s important. For you and everyone you care about and for.
Helen runs online health and fitness programs for people who want to regain their energy and keep motivated to live happier healthier lives.